The Glass Passenger was the second studio album produced by the recently retired (February 2, 2012) Alternative Rock band, Jack’s Mannequin.
For me, this is one of the very few albums out there which I genuinely enjoyed listening to from beginning to end.
What I enjoyed most was that each song in the album represents the different phases in the life journey of Andrew McMahon, the lead singer of the band who had been diagnosed with leukemia.
From struggling through adversity (Swim), to dealing with depression (Hammers and Strings), The Glass Passenger is a true musical storytelling masterpiece.
- Crashin – 4:06 (featuring Stacy Clark)
- Spinning – 2:53 (featuring Stacy Clark)
- Swim – 4:16
- American Love – 3:43
- What Gets You Off – 5:13
- Suicide Blonde – 3:28
- Annie Use Your Telescope – 3:08
- Bloodshot – 3:58
- Drop Out – The So Unknown – 3:33
- Hammers and Strings (A Lullaby) – 4:34
- The Resolution - 3:06
- Orphans – 2:39
- Caves – 8:19
- Miss California – 3:54 (bonus track)